When using the Push welcome magazine website and submitting your personal data, we make sure that your rights are known and protected. Depending on the legal basis for personal data, you may have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – it is your right to be informed about your personal data we collect, and how we process it.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to our website processing your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – you can always block or restrict the processing of your personal data. If you restrict your data, we can still store it but are not allowed to further process it.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request your personal data that you have provided and use it for your own purposes.
- The right to rectification – you can have your personal data corrected if there was a mistake or if the data you provided is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you can request the removal or deletion of the personal data you have provided
- The right of access – you have the right to be informed by getting confirmation that your personal data is being processed, and you also have the right to access your personal data
Please keep in mind that you are the one who controls the amount of information you give us, and we cannot take any of your personal information without your consent. All the data we have is the data that you have provided to us when using our website.
Contact information and address
Radosava Burića 2/13